As a family owned and operated business, we place the utmost importance on the safety of those who work for and with us, including our customers. While our employees are taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including sanitizing and hand washing, as well as closing our lobby to walk-in traffic, we are and plan to remain open.
We take safety seriously, and fortunately, our business does not require person to person contact. To protect health and safety during this time, we encourage our customers to keep shopping by:
- Shopping online, where you can easily get quotes and order delivery for our most popular products
- Visiting and driving through our yard where you can see all of our products without even exiting your vehicle
- Calling us to ask questions, place orders, schedule delivery and make payments
- Placing orders for delivery, so no close contact is required between our team and your family
- Noting that most of our products are handled primarily by machine, not people, and are stored outdoors
We know this is a challenging time for our community and our country, and while we all must take reasonable precautions, we firmly believe that small businesses are the engines that power our communities. We thank you for shopping with us and for continuing to support a local business like ours.